Are you the kind of person who enjoys spending time outdoors? Do you like to go on hikes or maybe even go camping? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you need the Stanley Base Camp Cook Set for 4. This cook set is perfect for anyone who loves spending time outdoors, and it has everything you need to make sure you’re able to cook while you’re trekking, fishing, hunting or camping in the backcountry.
A cooking and eating set for four
The Stanley Base Camp Cook Set for 4 comes with four plates, four bowls, four mugs, and a pot. The pot is big enough to fit four people’s worth of food, and it has a lid so that you can keep your food warm. The plates and bowls are made of a durable material that is dishwasher safe, and the mugs are made out of a heat-resistant material so you can enjoy your hot drinks. The whole set nests together so that it takes up less space, and it also comes with a carrying case so that you can easily transport it from base camp to another.
Measured weight: 4 lb. 13 oz.
- 1x stainless steel pot, volume 3.5 l, serving as a package for the set
- 1 x pan with a three-layer bottom (for any heating, including an open fire), volume 3.7 qt
- 1x lid with ventilation
- 1x plastic cutting board
- 1x turner with folding handle
- 1x ladle with folding handle
- 4x shallow plate with a diameter of 152 mm
- 4x bowl with a diameter of 22 fl. oz
- 4x “spoon fork.”
- 1x drip tray for plates for vertical storage
- 1x silicone glove
- 1x rubber band to secure the set during transport
- everything compacts at hand
- set weight 5 lbs. 9.6 oz.
- width 275 mm
- height 160 mm
- STANLEY 25-year guarantee
PROS: Affordable/great value, relatively lightweight/compact, convenient, durable
- The entire cook set nests into the pot and secures with included locking bungee; the vented lid is marked with optimal stacking order.
- Travel kitchen set for a family of four, a caravan, a yacht, and a mountaineering base camp.
- The dishes and utensils are also made of BPA-free plastic, which is lightweight and easy to carry.
CONS: Frying pan and plates on the small side
- Heavy, no non-stick coating
- This set may be small to cook for large groups, but it is just right for couples and small families.
This cook set is perfect for anyone who loves spending time outdoors. It has everything you need to make sure you’re able to cook while you’re out there, and it’s also very easy to transport. So if you’re looking for a cook set that will make your outdoor adventures more enjoyable, check out the Stanley Base Camp Cook Set for 4.
The Stanley Adventure Base Camp has a set of cookware that is good for the car camping trip and has everything you need. It has an ultra-durable stainless steel design with average cooking performance. The skillet offers some of the best meat-browning performances. The set is heavy, but it is a good buy and durable.