GSI Stainless Troop Cookset: The Ultimate Camping Companion
Regarding camping, there are a few essentials you can’t go without – a tent, a sleeping bag and, of course, a cookset. And when it comes to cookware, there’s none more essential than the GSI Stainless Troop Cookset with its nesting design and heavy Duty Stainless steel. It can handle all the banging it gets in outdoors.
This cookset is designed for the ultimate camping experience. It’s durable stainless steel to withstand even the most rugged outdoor conditions. And it comes with all the pots, pans and utensils you need to make meals for the whole troop.
So whether you’re cooking up a storm or heating up some canned beans, the GSI Stainless Troop Cookset has you covered. And when you’re done cooking, pack it up in the included carrying case and head off to your next adventure.
What makes the cookware stand out:
This cookset is large enough to feed eight to ten people and is made of rust-proof stainless steel. The pots have dual handles for easy hanging and pouring, and everything nests into a compact stuff sack for easy travel.
The 8.5-liter and 5-liter pots are good for cooking a lot of food at once, and the 10-inch fry pan is perfect for frying up some yummy food. The set also comes with two lids to keep your food warm or protected while cooking. This is also safe to use on an open flame or over coals. The set also includes a mesh storage bag.
This pot has two handles that can be locked together. This makes it easier to carry and hang up, and it takes up less space on a grate or over a fire.
This cook set is easy to travel with because it is compact, and everything fits into one small bag.
The 304 steel construction is rust-proof, heats evenly and fast, and is dishwasher-safe.
Includes: 8.5 L Pot, 5 L Pot, 2 Lids, 10″ Fry Pan, Stuff Sack
Weight: 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 12.7 in x 11.7 in x 8.5 in
Feeding size: 8-10 people.
Best Use: Camping
Why you should buy it:
- Durable enough for use on open flame or coals
- Pots’ double bail handles lock upright for easy handling and hanging and fold away for transport
- There’s plenty of room inside to hold smaller pots
- Double-bail handles help you carry and hang pots easily. They take up less space on grates or over a fire.
- This cook set has a nesting capability, which means everything fits into a compact stuff sack. The sack is 12.4 x 11.7 x 8.6 inches, so the cook set is a good size for traveling.
- The pots have two handles, so you can easily pour the contents without spilling.
Why You Should Avoid it:
- This pot is made of stainless steel, which is not the best material for conducting heat, but it is thicker than other options, so it does better than most. It is also decent for cooking on open flame, as long as you use a lot of oil.
Where should you Buy it:
This cook set is good for cooking large meals for many people. It is made of heavy-gauge stainless steel, so it is durable and will last a long time. It is more expensive than some other sets, but it is worth it because it will last longer.